I love Jesus, am married to Anna, and am a vicar in the Church of England. I think out loud and love to write it down. My favourite subject is Jesus and everything to do with Him. I love seeing people discover who they are made to be and the way whole communities change as we begin to live it out. In short, I'm fascinated with what it means to live beautifully and I think this comes from living faithfully with God - hence my blog.
Posts by Sam Pollard:
- God Comes Where He Is Wanted
- Wait, what are spiritual disciplines again?
- Decision Time. Do I really want this?
- The Solution…..?
- Losing to a Goldfish
- What do I need to do to become the me I want to be?
- We’re Official! What a week….
- Ascension Day – Pray with Us
- His Royal Highness the Duke of Edinburgh
- One Year On – How we marked the lockdown anniversary