To give to Church at Barking Riverside please use the following details with the reference “BRS”. During these early days, we are supported by All Saints Woodford Wells and our funds are processed through their bank account.
One Off Giving By Bank Transfer
To make a one-off gift to Church at Barking Riverside, money can be paid directly to the All Saints bank account using the reference “BRS”:
All Saints PCC
A/C : 70100129
- If your gift is for a specific purpose (e.g. a Gift Day), please include this as a reference.
- If you are already signed up to Planned Giving Scheme and wish to give in a tax efficient way – please tell us with your donation via email to either email@example.com or directly to our Planned Giving Officer John Rugg
- If you are not in the scheme but would like to Gift Aid this particular donation, it will be necessary to complete & sign a ‘one-off’ form (download here) & return it to the church office. Payment details are the same as above
[If you would like to make donation by cheque – make it payable to All Saints’ PCC, mark the reverse with a reference to any intended purpose (e.g. Gift Day) and post to the church office.]
PLANNED AND TAX EFFICIENT GIVING
There are three ways to participate in Planned Giving:
- Standing order with your bank
- Through your employer’s payroll giving scheme (this only applies if your employer runs such a scheme – your Human Resources department can provide details on this)
- Direct payment via internet banking
Full details are on the guides on the All Saints website here.
If you pay UK tax (Income or Capital Gains Tax) and would like us to be able to claim back the basic rate tax, you will need to fill in, sign and return to us an ongoing Gift Aid Declaration (on the button below) if you have not done so already. The benefit to All Saints’ is that it can recover the basic rate of income tax, currently 25p for each pound given. (If you pay higher rate tax, you may recover this through your own tax return.)